Refund Policy for Test Prep Courses
At Universal Lawmkr, we assure you that you will enjoy it or we will give you your money back.
Generally, our course fee is non-refundable. But during a specific time window, we are making an exception to this rule.
List of Test Prep Courses covered:
Judiciary Test Prep, LLM Entrance Test Prep, Delhi University LL.B., UGC NET/JRF (Law), CLAT Entrance Test Prep (UG/PG), All India Bar Exam Test Prep and other test prep courses listed on our website.
We comprehend that it could be challenging for individuals who are new to the field of online learning to feel secure and completely grasp the value of an online course or a test prep course, especially if a large time, energy, and financial commitment are required for the program.
We can ease these concerns by providing a money-back guarantee in this case. As a result, we are introducing the return policy described in the sentences that follow:
- If a student enrolls in one of the aforementioned Test Prep courses from unilawmkr.com or Universal Lawmkr and, after using it for 30 days, decides it is not useful, they may request a refund of the course fee between the 30th and 35th day after the course’s start date under the following conditions: Before requesting a refund, such a person must have:
Spent the first 30 days participating in every live online lesson (only in live mode). Additionally, attendance in class must be in whole; for example, if you just stay for 30 minutes of a 60-minute lesson, your attendance is insufficient. It is not considered to be attending the live class if you watch a recorded class of it.
All assignments, exercises, and practice/practice tests issued within the first 30 days have been successfully submitted on time. Submissions must be correct according to submission requirements. If an assignment, or test was issued within the 30-day deadline, but the deadline is overdue, you must also successfully submit and complete the assignment in order to request a refund.
- The purpose behind the condition is that only those who actually used the course with full participation and found it unsuitable can claim a refund. A person will not be eligible for a refund if they do not actually take the course properly for a month. However, if a person diligently follows the course for a month and does not see any benefit, despite practicing various exercises and attending face-to-face sessions, we are happy to fully refund sufficient for the student provided that the student makes such a request between the 30th and the 35th day of the commencement of the course. Assignments assigned within 30 days must also be completed by the due date.
- After the 35th day from the official start date of the batch/course, any refund requests will not be accepted. No requests will be accepted before the 31st day.
- If a student has missed homework, assignments, or classes during the first 30 days, no refund requests may be accepted.
- To benefit from this refund policy, students must take the correct course, participate, give feedback and fully experience the course program. If a person attends a class for less than the full duration of the class, for whatever reason, it will not be considered appropriate participation. Likewise, one should submit assignments with the intention of genuine learning and not just to ease the burden of the task.
- In short, after a student has signed up for a course and taken all the courses, and completed them as suggested in 30 days if they still don’t like it and don’t find it useful to pursue the course, then, s/he can request a refund by writing a refund letter email@example.com within the next 5 days. We will check if the above refund criteria are met and refund them with no questions asked. If they are not respected, the refund request will be denied. After the 35th day, we will not be able to process any refund requests. It may take up to 60 days for us to return the paid source. However, we strive for refunds within 30 days of a valid request.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide the course to the recipient of such a refund. If you attempt to purchase another course in the future from Universal Lawmkr, you must disclose that you have received such reimbursement in the past. We also reserve the right to inform our future customers of the fact that we have issued a refund of this nature. Refunds will only be processed if the student returns the hard copies if any, that they have received to Universal Lawmkr by registered mail and the student should not keep any hard copies with them. Books returned to Universal Lawmkr must be in exact, unused, original, and undamaged condition.
- Please note that all the refunds will be processed after deducting the following amount:
- Payment Gateway Transaction Charges
- Third-Party Loan Processing Charges
- Interest in EMIs (on a pro-rata basis)gm
- Token Money (non-refundable)
- Installment amount (of 1 month)
- Any other third-party or money transfer charges as and when applicable
- Also, please note that the commencement of the course is not from the date of the payment or the date of the webinar/registration, or the date of the pre-onboarding / onboarding/orientation sessions. The number of days is only counted from the date of the first official class of the course.
- For students opting for the Hybrid/Offline courses, physical attendance for the complete duration of all classes is a must for being eligible to qualify for the refund.
We won’t be responsible in case the Third Party Loan Company refuses to cancel your loan or for any other conditions for which you are contractually bound due to your agreement with them.
The problem with the course fee refund is that all courses are offered in batches and therefore we accept a limited number of students in each batch. If a person leaves midway, it will be very difficult for us to fill the space in that lot. However, we see this 100% refund policy as a challenge – that every student who properly participates in our courses and teaching methods will see huge benefits within the first month and they will have no reason to withdraw even with a full refund.